Dog Park Public Forum - October 6 Handout (PDF)
Valley Events Calendar (11-22-16) (CLICK)
- Denver Nuggets Skills Challenge: Wed, Dec 7 at 5:30, AFRC. Free skills competition for boys and girls ages 6-13 y.o.
- Youth Ice Hockey
- Although the registration deadline has officially past, some spots are still available.
- Equipment fitting is Mon, Dec 12 at 5:00pm at the Recreation Center.
- Dryland (indoor) Practice will be Dec 15-29. Outdoor practice will begin as soon as ice is established at the rink.
- Games are early-Jan to mid-Feb, 2017.
- For the Christmas Holiday, the Recreation Center will close at noon on Fri, Dec 23 and remain closed until Tue, Dec 27.
- Youth Volleyball: Registration Deadline is Mon, Jan 9; Games are early-Feb to mid-March, 2017.
Adult FALL-WINTER Leagues (web page)
Adult FALL-WINTER Programs (web page)
- Fitness & Health (FLYER) Effective 11-6-16
- Drop-In Soccer Nov/Dec (FLYER)
Family FALL-WINTER Programs (web page)
Martial Arts (Adult/Family Taekwondo)
Youth FALL-WINTER Leagues (web page)
Youth FALL-WINTER Programs (web page)
Martial Arts (Taekwondo)
- Rocketry (three October classes - Beginner, Experienced, and HPR-1)
- Special Events (High Altitude Challenge) (HAC FINAL Results)
Fall-Winter Condensed (FLYER)
GOOD TO KNOW INFO
2016 CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM (Updated 3/3/16)
On behalf of Ski Hi Aquatics (Flyer) (3-6-16)
On behalf of Splashland Swimming Pool
October 2016 Benefit Sprint Triathlon (flyer)
- 2016 Pool Info (flyer)
- Swim Lessons (flyer)
- Pool Season Passes (flyer)
- Lap Season Passes (flyer)
- Punch Passes (flyer)
For most of the activities we offer, you can conveniently register online. We've drafted a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to help you make the process as simple as possible.
Before you start, please read the FAQs located at the following link:
Online Registration FAQs