PROGRAM UPDATESAdult SPRING Programs
Adult SPRING Leagues
Youth SPRING Leagues
Youth SPRING Programs
UPCOMING 2013 EVENTS
- Alamosa Artwalk- June 21-22 (10am - 5pm), Downtown. Deadline for Artist
Registration is May 1st. Registration forms available by emailing email@example.com or calling
the Alamosa Chamber of Commerce at 589-3681 or Artwalk Committee Members:
Carol at 587-0878 and Joyce at 589-5163.
- 4th of July Parade Mile Race & Kids 1/4 Mile Sprint - July 4, Main Street (Info and maps link at www.runninggure.com) Old fashioned 1 mile footrace
down the spectator-lined Main Street of small town Alamosa, Colorado
just before the 4th of July Parade starts! Kid's race of 1/4 mile
sprint just before the mile race. Elite race just, just before the
parade with prize money of $100 for 1st, $75 for 2nd and $50
Male/Female. Also, the team with the most participants will receive a
custom-made traveling trophy!
Afterward, all participants are invited TO BE IN the parade! The races
kick off the huge day-long celebration of Alamosa County's 100th Year
All proceeds benefit seedme (Socially Embracing Each Dream, Micro
Enterprises), a San Luis Valley-wide effort to grow sustainability
through micro enterprises.
- Southern Colorado Little Britches Rodeo - July 5-7, Alamosa Fairgrounds (Event Info)
- 2013 Alamosa City Services Fair - Wednesday, July 24, 4:30 PM Cole Park
- ALMA- Alamosa Live Music Association - Sundays @ 6 Concert Series (June-August) in Cole Park. First concert June 23 with The Vine Brothers. (www.almaonline.org)
- Celebration of Lights/Firehouse Concert - November 22 (flyer)
- Christmas Light Parade - December 20 @ 6:30, Main Street (Application)
Alamosa Community Trails & Cross-Country Site Master Plan (web page) (updated 6-25-12)
Full Guide (1.8 mb)
Flyer* (375 kb)
* Interactive Link Feature - the flyer has interactive links that will take you to the appropriate program for more information or to register online.
GOOD TO KNOW INFO
For most of the activities we offer, you can conveniently register online. We've drafted a list of Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQs) to help you make the process as simple as possible.
Before you start, please read the FAQs located at the following link:
Online Registration FAQs