2020-2021 Coed Youth Ice Hockey Fundamentals - (Flyer) Starts Dec 2
2020 Mile High Mites (Flyer) - Sessions start Nov 3 (Must pre-register through https://www.co.hockey/mile-high-mites to recieve hockey gear before sessions begin)
General COVID Safety Precautions (Flyer)
- Signed COVID Waiver is required upon registration.
- Masks are required when entering & exiting the facility. You may only remove your mask when taking the ice.
- There will be a limited capacity of 25 users per sessions.
-Only one parent/guardian is allowed to stay during sessions with mask on.
- Additional staff will monitor participants, enforce social distancing, and comply with all COVID Safety Precautions.
- There will be passing periods between sessions of 10 minutes, DO NOT enter the facility until the session before has cleared the facility.
-No Locker rooms available (except for goalies only), so please come completely dressed and ready (except ice skates)
-The benches will be mark with tape with 6ft. spacing to put on skates and keep your equipment bag.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and other cleaning supplies will be kept on site.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Staff and volunteers will self-screen for symptoms as per City protocol and report prior to the start of each session, and must wear masks at all times.
- Prior to the start of each session, parents will be asked to check in your child. Staff will then ask if they are feeling sick, if anyone in their household is sick, and specifically, if they have or had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID 19 symptom (headache, sore throat, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste or smell) in the last 3 days.
-Temperatures of staff, volunteers, & participants will be taken and recorded.
- These guidelines are meant to minimize the risk of the activity; however, risk cannot be completely eliminated.