2021 Adult Volleyball League - (Flyer) Starts March 22nd
Coed Comp End of Regular Season Scores (4/14/21)
Coed Comp Updated Tournament Scores (5/4/21)
Women's Comp End of Regular Season Scores (4/22/21)
Women's Comp Updated Tournament Scores (5/4/21)
Women's Rec End of Regular Season Scores (4/22/21)
Women's Rec Updated Tournament Scores (5/4/21)
Rules: Updated 3/1/2021
Masks are required at all times for everyone!
General COVID Safety Precautions:
- Signed COVID Waiver is required upon registration.
- Additional staff will monitor participants, enforce social distancing, and comply with all COVID Safety Precautions.
- There will be passing periods between games.
- Emergency contact information will be kept on site.
- Participant is to bring their own drinking water.
- Game balls will be used for games only (not for warm up), which will be disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and other cleaning supplies will be kept on site.
- Staff and volunteers will self-screen for symptoms as per City protocol and report prior to the start of the day’s first lessons.
- Prior to the start of each lesson, participants will be asked if they are feeling sick, if anyone in their household is sick, and specifically, if they have or had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID 19 symptom (headache, sore throat, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste or smell) in the last 3 days.
- Limited spectators may remain onsite as long as they maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from any non-household member and wear a mask, (no warnings on the masks).
- These guidelines are meant to minimize the risk of the activity; however, risk cannot be completely eliminated.