2020 Adult Softball (Flyer) - Starts July 20th
*All dates are subject to change so as to abide by current public health orders/restrictions.
2020 Non-Approved Bat List
2020 Certification Mark Info
Leisure Scores (8/18/20)
Comp Scores (8/27/20)
Comp Tournament Bracket Scores (8/29/20)
Updated Rules (6/30/20)
Team and Player Registration are available below.
General COVID Safety Precautions
- Signed COVID Waiver is required upon registration.
- Masks are required when entering the fields and when you get to the location for play you may remove it. It will then be required as you leave the fields.
- There are only 25 players allowed on the field, as well as NO SPECTATORS. You may watch from your vehicle.
- There will be NO sharing of snacks, NO snacks that require spitting (sunflower seeds/pumpkin seeds etc.), NO spitting tobacco (NO tobacco/vapor product is allowed on city property).
- Additional staff will monitor participants, enforce social distancing, and comply with all COVID Safety Precautions.
- There will be passing periods between games of 10 minutes, DO NOT enter the fields until the players from the game before yours have left.
- Each participant is highly encouraged to have their own equipment. If sharing of personal equipment, they will need to be sanitized after each use.
- Participants will be instructed not to touch gates, fencing, poles, their own faces, others’ equipment, or anyone else.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and other cleaning supplies will be kept on site.
- Staff and volunteers will self-screen for symptoms as per City protocol and report prior to the start of the day’s Games.
- Prior to the start of each game, participants will be asked if they are feeling sick, if anyone in their household is sick, and specifically, if they have or had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID 19 symptom (headache, sore throat, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste or smell) in the last 3 days.
- There may be NO large gatherings in the parking lot or anywhere around the fields.
- These guidelines are meant to minimize the risk of the activity; however, risk cannot be completely eliminated.
- Participation, especially this season, is a privilege and unsporting behavior, including the disregard for COVID safety precautions, will not be tolerated.