*All dates are subject to change so as to abide by current public health orders/restrictions.
General COVID Safety Precautions:
- Signed COVID Waiver is required upon registration.
- Masks are highly encouraged; best if kids can keep them handy in case socially distancing is difficult.
- Classes will be outside, class sizes will be limited, and participants will be spread out.
- Additional staff will monitor participants, enforce social distancing, and comply with all COVID Safety Precautions.
- There will passing periods between sessions.
- Emergency contact information will be kept on site.
- Each participant must have their own equipment specific to their program (basketball, volleyball, racquet, etc); no sharing of personal equipment will be allowed. Participant is to bring their own drinking water and sunscreen.
- Participants will be instructed not to touch nets, gates, fencing, poles, their own faces, others’ equipment, or anyone else.
- Participants may share some equipment, carefully, which will be disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and other cleaning supplies will be kept on site.
- Staff and volunteers will self-screen for symptoms as per City protocol and report prior to the start of the day’s first lessons.
- Prior to the start of each lesson, participants and their parents will be asked if they are feeling sick, if anyone in their household is sick, and specifically, if they have or had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID 19 symptom (headache, sore throat, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste or smell) in the last 3 days.
- Parents may remain onsite as long as they maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from any non-household member and wear a mask; or if they watch from their vehicle.
- These guidelines are meant to minimize the risk of the activity; however, risk cannot be completely eliminated.
2020 Rockies Skills Baseball Challenge has been canceled this year by the state authorities.