To register, scroll to the bottom and select program/s:
2021 Youth Basball/Softball (Flyer)
(Teeball), (Machine Pitch), (9-11 Coed Baseball), (9-11 Girls Softball - In-house scrimmages),
12-14 Girls Softball 7-2-21
12-14 Girls Tournament Final 7-13-21
12-14 Girls Champion Photo 7-13-21
12-14 Girls Runner-Up Photo 7-13-21
(12-14 Boys Baseball - The Alamosa Parks & Rec Baseball program for ages 12-14 has built a TeamApp to help the coaches communicate with parents about practices and games. Please go to www.teamapp.com and login or create an account, and then search for "Alamosa 2021 Baseball (12-14)" and request to become a member so we can add you to receive important updates!
You can access TeamApp as an app on your phone, or from a computer. It's FREE.)
If you are interested in being a volunteer coach for this summer's baseball/softball season, please complete the forms so that we can get everyone updated. I have attached the link that will direct you to the forms. I will need a copy of the coaches code of conduct and the concussion certification once completed. You may email it or drop it off at the AP&R. The background check will go directly to the HR department. Please try to have your forms into me as soon as possible so that I may create a coach's contact list. If you have already completed one for the 2021 youth spring soccer, then I will just need an updated code of conduct form as we need one completed for each sport. Let me know if you have any questions.
Volunteer Coaches: https://alamosarec.org/CourseActivities.aspx?id=91&cat=3
2021 Rockies Skills Challenge (Flyer) https://alamosarec.org/docs/2021%20rbsc%20flyer.pdf
2021 Rockies Skills Challenge Master Results
2021 Rockies Skills Challenge Winner Results
Completed registrations may be dropped off at the rec center; or you may email them to the Recreation Specialist, Brianna Corona; firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All dates are subject to change so as to abide by current public health orders/restrictions.
General COVID Safety Precautions:
- Signed COVID Waiver is required upon registration.
- Masks are highly encouraged; best if kids can keep them handy in case socially distancing is difficult.
- Participants may share some equipment, carefully, which shall be disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and other cleaning supplies will be kept on site for games.
- Parents are encouraged to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from any non-household member and masks are highly encouraged.
- These guidelines are meant to minimize the risk of the activity; however, risk cannot be completely eliminated.