Helpful Registration Tips
Instructions to edit your child’s profile to include their current grade:
Your child may need to have their current grade indicated in their profile. Registration problems could occur if this not indicated - some programs separate the participants by grade, regardless of age.
1. Log into your account and your Family Profile will be displayed.
2. Select your child from the list under Family Members to bring up their current information.
3. Edit the profile information and finish by clicking “Save Changes”.
Instructions to move your child up an age division:
Player move ups require Staff approval. Also note, a player must have played at least one season in the appropriate age group to be considered for a move up. Here’s how to complete this action online.
1. Sign your child up for the age division in which he or she belongs.
2. Under the Addition Information section, note your move up request in the Comments Box. We will contact you if we have any questions.
3. If you experience any issues, please contact us at (719) 589-2105.
Registration begins in 13 days 5 hours