Upcoming Sport Registration Fees increased to $25 Beginning July 1st!
Youth programs are heavily subsidized by our community rec fund. Going up to $25 keeps our subsidy at its traditional level given the cost of goods and labor to provide programs is costing more with nationwide inflation.
Registration opens on July 1st for the following sports!
Youth Coed Flag Football
Registration opens on August 1st for the following sports!
***Click on Sport for Schedules***
Youth Ice Hockey
Youth Coed Soccer
Yearly Youth Leagues Information:
***Register below for In-Season Leagues***
Instructions to edit your child’s profile to include their current grade:
Your child may need to have their current grade indicated in their profile. Registration problems could occur if this not indicated - some programs separate the participants by grade, regardless of age.
1. Log into your account and your Family Profile will be displayed.
2. Select your child from the list under Family Members to bring up their current information.
3. Edit the profile information and finish by clicking “Save Changes”.
Instructions to move your child up an age division:
Player move ups require Staff approval. Also note, a player must have played at least one season in the appropriate age group to be considered for a move up. Here’s how to complete this action online.
1. Sign your child up for the age division in which he or she belongs.
2. Under the Addition Information section, note your move up request in the Comments Box. We will contact you if we have any questions.
3. If you experience any issues, please contact us at (719) 589-2105.