Alamosa Family Recreation Center
The AFRC will remain closed indefinitely due to the increasing numbers surrounding COVID-19 cases in the San Luis Valley and Alamosa County’s shift to the more restrictive Level Red, Severe Risk. Beginning Monday, December 7th, the AFRC's business hours will change to 3:00-7:00 PM, Monday - Friday, for transactions and business only.
Multi-Use Pavilion/Ice Rink
The Multi-Use Pavilion/Ice Rink will reopen on Monday, December 7th with the following restrictions.
- Masks are required AT ALL TIMES
- All visitors must check-in and -out at the office
- Only 10 skaters on the ice at one time (for any program)
- Reservations are required for most programs. If spots remain, use is then first-come, first-serve. If there is a no-show 15 minutes after the reservation start time, the spot can go to anyone waiting, if applicable.
- The link to the Reservation System will be posted here when available.
- Group Reservations are not accepted at this time (outside same-household)
- Maintain appropriate social distancing with non-household members
- Practice frequent hand-washing or sanitation
- The consumption of food is discouraged
- The Youth Ice Hockey league is paused until further notice.
- Drop-In Hockey will become 4v4 with 2 goalies.
- For Open Skating, users should check-in at the Rink rental office instead of the Rec Center. Reservations are not required at this time.
- All regulations are subject to change