Alamosa Family Recreation Center
The Alamosa Family Recreation Center (AFRC) is open in a limited capacity for individual workouts and some recreational activities.
- Guests must check-in at the front desk and reserve a time block on a first come first served basis, complete a temperature check upon entry to the facility, and wear a mask properly while in the facility.
- Patrons may use the fitness rooms, the main gym, and the upper track for exercise.
- The locker rooms and showers will be open as well.
- Room capacity is limited to 10 (or fewer) users per room.
- Sessions for Individual Basketball (aka shooting hoops) and Pickleball will begin the week of January 18th! For more information or to register, click here.
- Guests will be also be required to sign-out at the front desk upon completion of their workout.
For more information, call (719) 589-2105.
Multi-Use Pavilion/Ice Rink
Hockey Reservation System
Ice Rink Schedule: Jan 10-31, 2021
Rink Regulations, Updated 1/5/2021
- Masks are required OFF-ICE.
- All visitors must check-in and check-out at the Rink rental office.
- Only 10 skaters are allowed on the ice at one time (not including staff).
- Due to this limited on-ice capacity, please limit your usage to one occasion per weekday (so up to 5 during the week) and only one occasion per weekend (Saturday-Sunday).
- All but one entry/exit point to the ice will be closed. Staff will regulate on-ice capacity. A queuing system will be set up for entry/re-entry to the ice. If there is a line to get on-ice, the ice will be cleared every 30 minutes to allow waiting users a chance to skate.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing with non-household members.
- Practice frequent hand-washing or sanitation.
- The consumption of food is discouraged.
- Use is at own risk.
- All regulations are subject to change.
Adult Drop-In Hockey and Open Stick & Puck
- Reservations are still required for Adult Drop-In Hockey and Open Stick & Puck. SIGN UP HERE!
- If open spots remain, use is then first-come, first-serve.
- If there is a no-show 10 minutes after the reservation start time, the spot can go to anyone waiting, if applicable.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your reservation start time, you may have to wait for an opening.
Open Skating & Public Skating
- Open Skating and Public Skating are now first-come, first-serve.
- Reservations are not required and no longer accepted after 1/1/2021.
AP&R Youth Ice Hockey
- Registration for this program has re-opened. Sessions will begin the week of 1/11. Spots are limited. For more information or to sign up, click here.