COVID 19-related Updates:
City parks and trails remain open; please continue to socially distance on trails and in parks.
City playgrounds and pavilions are open. Contact the AFRC for pavilion reservations at 589-2105.
Cattails Golf Course (www.alamosacattails.com), City Tennis Courts, Skate Park, Dog Parks, Outdoor Volleyball/Basketball Courts and the Bicycle Pump Track are open (25 people maximum per/field, court, or facility).
Please follow the State’s Safer at Home guidelines for Personal Recreation; specifically:
- Stay at home if sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face. Bring hand sanitizer to clean hands when soap/water is not available.
- Wear a face covering or mask when you leave your home and while recreating.
- Continue to physically distance, staying at least 6 feet from members of other households.
- Limit non-household group sizes to 10 unless otherwise allowed as per the State’s Safer at Home guidelines for Personal Recreation.
The Alamosa Public Library has reopened with restrictions; and, continues to offer online resources and curbside pickup. Call 589-6192 or visit www.alamosalibrary.org for more information.
For the most up to date information on the City of Alamosa's COVID-19 restrictions and preparedness plan, click here!