Nutrition Recommendation Flyer
Parent Information Letter
Helpful Registration Tips
Instructions to edit your child’s profile to include their current grade:
Your child may need to have their current grade indicated in their profile. Registration problems could occur if this not indicated - some programs separate the participants by grade, regardless of age.
1. Log into your account and your Family Profile will be displayed.
2. Select your child from the list under Family Members to bring up their current information.
3. Edit the profile information and finish by clicking “Save Changes”.
Instructions to move your child up an age division:
Player move ups require Staff approval. Also note, a player must have played at least one season in the appropriate age group to be considered for a move up. Here’s how to complete this action online.
1. Sign your child up for the age division in which he or she belongs.
2. Under the Addition Information section, note your move up request in the Comments Box. We will contact you if we have any questions.
3. If you experience any issues, please contact us at (719) 589-2105.
Coaches/Parent Meetings (Youth Hockey):
Volunteer to coach!
Contact League Director Don Mendoza at 587-2524 or email@example.com
Click here to complete the online volunteer background authorization and waiver.
Click here to complete the Child Protection Form
Click here to complete the Coach's Code of Conduct Form.
Click here for Concussion Training & Certification Requirements for Coaches.
Youth Sports Policies and Procedures Manual
Coaching Policies (Letter)
Parent Information (Letter) Sports Nutrition (Flyer) For more insight to coaching, check out TrueSport.org